Saturday, February 5, 2011

Cards for February SU! Workshop

Hi There
Today I am swamped with stuff to do, so I just want to post the cards that I will be making with a group of wonderful ladies with whom I meet once a month to make handmade paper projects. I am going to make a scrapbooking project too, but I have not been able to make a sample yet, so there is no picture. Last picture is not coming along, so I will have to work on that, next week. Now I must do some paper work for our business.
Have fun looking and please leave me a message.

Susana

This is a slide in and out message card.


This is a second possibility for this slice card.


A Breast Cancer awareness card.

This is a pop up card for a very good friend. Very easy thanks to the SU! punches.


No comments:

Post a Comment